Skip to content
- Thee Internet Thesis Award is organised by Brinkhof.
- The submitted thesis must meet the following requirements:
– A legal Master thesis
– In the field of Internet and Law
– Written in Dutch or English
– Approved by the lecturer after 1 January 2021.
– The thesis must include the author’s first and last name, address, postcode, telephone number, e-mail address, educational institute and field of study
– Accompanied by a copy of the accompanying examination sheed dated and signed by the lecturer, or another dated proof of acceptance.
- The thesis and the accompanying copy of the examination paper must be in the possession of the organisation before 1 January 2022. Participants will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail. The results and festive award ceremony will take place in the first quarter of 2022.
- The thesis must be submitted as a searchable PDF-file.
- The jury will judge the theses on the orginality and social relevance of the subject, the sharpness of the problem definition, the analytical depth, the clarity of the argumentation structure, the readability and the further general and scientific quality of the thesis.
- The organisation reserves the right not toe award the Internet Thesis Award if the quality of the entries is insufficient.
- a. The winner of the Internet Thesis Award will receive a cash prize of 2,000 euros.
b. The winner of the Internet Thesis Award will be given the opportunity to do a two-month student internship at Brinkhof in Amsterdam. The date of commencement of the internship will be determined in consultation with Brinkhof.
c. The thesis of the winner of the Internet Thesis Award will be published on the website of the Internet Thesis Award.
- There will be no correspondence about the results.
- The participant gives the organisation of the Internet Thesis Award permission to publish the thesis on the website www.internetscriptieprijs.nl